Despite a high volume of orders in recent days, our amazing shipping team continues to ship orders out quickly. Today we're shipping orders placed March 28. Our customer service department remains open, but due to higher call and email volume, our response time has slowed. If you’re unable to reach us by phone, please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Our Hampton store is temporarily closed. We greatly appreciate your business as we do our very best to serve you during this challenging time!
"Pleasant Hill Grain is a top notch company. You process orders quickly without error and also resolve returns to the customer's satisfaction. Other companies I've ordered from online don't measure up to Pleasant Hill Grain!" — Pat Perusse, MD
"Let us tell you about a machine. Not just a machine, but a really, really tough one. A machine that will inspire you and make it fun and easy to make your own sausages, knead sourdough bread and whisk the cream for your birthday cake... a machine that's been around for 75 years and just keeps getting better. Let us tell you about the Assistent Original..." and so begins Ankarsrum's first cookbook.With the new Ankarsrum Home. Made. recipe book you can make all kinds of recipes from breads, cookies and cakes, to dinners and desserts, salads, sauces, dips and beverages all in your Ankarsrum stand mixer! This beautiful book with full-page color photography is a step-by-step guide to using your mixer to its full capabilities.This book comes standard with Ankarsrum mixers.
Did we forget something? If you need more information about this product, please tell us what else you'd like to know with a quick email or live chat!
Manufacturer Part Number
Product Weight (lbs.)
We stock this product in our Nebraska warehouse. Most of our shipments are by FedEx Ground or Home Delivery and you should receive your order in four business days or less from ship-out. Click here for more information about shipping.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.
By Nick003 in Alberta, Canadaon 2/11/2020
- Verified Buyer
February 11, 2020. The cookbook arrived this morning in the mail, so I am reviewing this without the chance to bake from the book.
1. Packaging. When the book arrived, it was well-packaged. The book was packed in a heavy cardboard box with small air-filled bags filling in the empty space. The book even arrived unscathed from USPS and Canada Post. Quite an achievement!
2. Readability. The book itself is colourful with easy-to-read instructions. It is interesting to read all by itself.
This is unlike the paper-covered recipe booklet, which needs all of the recipes enlarged, so that those who are visually challenged can make out the recipes. The English language in the book is first rate. Easy straightforward instructions with lots of references to the Ankarsrum Original.
3. Cost. Book + shipping and postage when converted into Canadian dollars was $50.20 CAD(January 31, 2020). Is the cookbook worth the price? Yes! - especially if 1)you are skitterish about using the mixer, 2)you like collecting useful cookbooks, and 3)you want a Ankarsrum specific cookbook.
4. Contents. Bread; Desserts; Cookies and Cakes; Salads, Sauces, & Dips; Dinners; and Beverages. Remember you may need extra attachments for some of these recipes. All of the recipes are “normal” for North Americans – nothing too exotic
5. Trustworthiness. The customer is going to blame the manufacturer or the mill if the recipe doesn’t work
6. Remember. There are plenty of free recipes at https: //www. ankarsrum. com/
1 person found this review helpful.
Love this recipe book and company!
By Adrienne G. in ALon 1/17/2020
- Verified Buyer
I received my order quickly. Love this company. They have the best customer service around. Very helpful.
"Let me express appreciation for the way in which you do business. The young lady who took my order was courteous, pleasant and has excellent product knowledge. She loves her job and loves people, a rare combination in our world today." — Jerry Christopher, TX