OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
No purchase necessary to enter.
The Pleasant Hill Grain "Product Review Giveaway" ("Sweepstakes") is subject to the terms and conditions contained in these Official Sweepstakes Rules (the "Rules"). By entering the Sweepstakes, all participants agree to be bound by the Rules and the decisions of Pleasant Hill Farm Inc., dba Pleasant Hill Grain (the "Company").
The sweepstakes entry period is as follows:
- April 1 at 12:00 a.m. U.S. Central Time - June 30 at 11:59 p.m. U.S. Central Time
HOW TO ENTER:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This Sweepstakes will be conducted exclusively through the Pleasant Hill Grain website. A participant will be eligible for the prize in the Sweepstakes only if the participant validly enters the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. To enter the Sweepstakes, participants must do the following:
1. Participants must enter either by:
- Logging into their customer account and submitting a review for a product they purchased at Pleasant Hill Grain.
- Mailing their first and last name with their email address or phone number to: Pleasant Hill Grain, c/o Review Sweepstakes, PO Box 7, Hampton, Nebraska 68843-0007.
3. Late entries, incomplete entries, or entries that do not fully comply with these Rules shall be void and disqualified.
1. Only legal residents of the United States who are eighteen (18) years of age or older are eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. Additionally, participants located in a jurisdiction that prohibits the Sweepstakes are prohibited from entering and such entries shall be void.
2. Employees, officers, and directors of the Company, its subsidiaries, dealers, and any of its promotional partners in this Sweepstakes, and members of the households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate or win the Sweepstakes.
3. Persons who have won a prize in another contest or promotion of any kind from the Company within the ninety-day (90) period immediately preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes Entry Period are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
4. When multiple giveaways are run simultaneously, any eligible person may enter all current giveaways; however, the winner of one giveaway is not eligible to win additional giveaways during the same period.
5. Participants agree to abide with any applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations. Winners shall be solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes.
One (1) winner of the Sweepstakes will be awarded their choice of one (1) of the following: KoMo Mio Eco Grain Mill, Beechwood (value $319) or All-American 921 Color Pressure Canner (value $499.95) or Big Berkey Water Purifier, Standard (value $367) or Bosch Universal Plus Mixer (value $399) or Sourdough Home + The Perfect Loaf Cookbook (value $138). No substitution of prize is offered (including cash), no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and the prize may not be redeemed for cash value. The odds of winning are determined by the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION:
The winners of the Sweepstakes will be determined randomly.
Prize will be awarded only upon winner verification and final approval by the Company. The winner will be notified by email or phone via the email address and/or phone number from the entrant's customer account, within 48 hours of being selected. The winner will then have 72 hours from the time the notification was sent by the Company to respond to the Company as set forth below. If the winner does not contact the Company within the 72 hours after the notification was sent by the Company, is unable to accept the prize, or is determined to be ineligible pursuant to the Rules, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Company may, in its sole discretion, award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner that will be chosen in substantially the same manner that the original winner was selected. A winner determined to be ineligible pursuant to the Rules shall have no right to receive a prize, nor any claim against the Company.
Upon notification by the Company, winners must contact the Company at 1-866-467-6123, or reply to the email the Company sends to him/her to claim their prize. As soon as reasonably possible after the winner claims their prize, the Company shall announce the winner through their company email newsletter. By entering this Sweepstakes and claiming a prize, the winner agrees to allow the Company to publicize and post his or her first name and last initial on the Company’s social media sites, website and in their email newsletter.
1. No purchase necessary. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
2. All decisions made by the Company regarding any aspect of the Sweepstakes are final.
3. By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges and agrees that the Company has neither made, nor is in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or to any portion thereof. The prize is offered as-is, with no warranties.
4. Any information collected by registering to enter the contest shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Rules and the consent given by participants at the time of Sweepstakes entry.
5. The Company reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes at their sole discretion.
6. The laws of the State of Nebraska, without reference to Nebraska’s conflict of law principals, shall govern this Sweepstakes and all matters arising out of or relating to it, including without limitation claims as to its validity, interpretation, construction, performance, and all claims sounding in tort. Any legal action or proceeding with respect to this Agreement or any document related here to shall be brought only in the circuit courts of Nebraska, or the United States District Court for the District of Nebraska, and, by entry into the Sweepstakes, each participant accepts for itself and in respect of its property, generally and unconditionally, the jurisdiction of the aforesaid courts. The participants hereby irrevocably waive any objection, including, without limitation, any forum non conveniens, which any of them may now or hereafter have to the bringing of such action or proceeding in such respective jurisdictions.
7. To the maximum extent allowed by law, the participant releases, holds harmless, and indemnifies the Company from and against any claim, loss, cause of action or demand arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt and use of the prize.
8. For a written copy of these Rules or the name of the winner of this Sweepstakes or the rules or winner of any previous sweepstakes sponsored by the Company, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Pleasant Hill Grain, PO Box 7, Hampton, Nebraska 68843-0007.
9. The information you provide will be used only according to these Rules and the consent given by participants at the time of Sweepstakes entry.
10. Any questions or comments about the Sweepstakes should be directed to the Company at 1-866-467-6123 or at the address provided above.