"I love your company and products. Anytime I need kitchen items I check your site first. I always refer people to you when asked where to get things. Whenever I have had a reason to call the people I talk with are friendly and knowledgeable."
— Dawn White, IL
Thunderbird Planetary Mixer, 10 qts.
- 10 qt. stainless steel mixing bowl
- Powerful, High Capacity: 1/2 HP motor.
- 12.5 lb. dough capacity
- 3 Speed Gear Drive Transmission: Wide-faced, hardened alloy steel, helical gears fully sealed in transmission lubricant with heavy-duty ball bearings and clutch combine for highly dependable, quiet operation.
- Motor cooling system.
- Moisture resistant switches.
- Motor thermal protector.
- No-volt Release: Prevents activation of the mixer in the event of power interruption.
- Manual bowl lift operated and self-locking into position.
- #8 size taper hub for attachments.
- Cast base construction.
- White finish using epoxy powder coat enamel for easy cleaning.
“PHG does customer service the right way, with quick response and great follow through on any little question or order issue.”
– David W., NV
The mixer comes standard with a 10 quart stainless steel bowl, flat beater, dough hook, wire whip. 115V cord plugs into any standard wall outlet. NSF and CE certified.
For more details please see the specs tab, above.
Did we forget something? If you need more information about this product, please tell us what else you'd like to know with a quick email or live chat!
|Manufacturer Part Number||ARM-01|
|Product Weight||74 lb.|
|Bowl Material||Stainless steel|
|In-Bowl Attachments Material||Stainless steel|
|RPM||Beater Range: 40-142; Hub Range: 97-350|
|Cord-End Plug||Std. 120V|
|Warranty Length||500 day parts/6 month labor|
This item is stocked in our supplier's warehouse and it typically ships out by freight within 1-3 business days. You should receive your order within 3-8 business days of its shipment.
Adding to Basket...
Added to Basket!View or edit your basket.
I'm sorry, please try again.
See product description below.