The Tabletop Fruit Press is incredibly versatile. Use it to press grapes for wine or apples for cider. You can also use this press to make milk out of soy, almonds, cashews and coconut. A fine-mesh bag is included with your press, but you can also purchase a Mesh Press & Almond Nut Milk Bag for other pressing jobs.
7 Steps for Easy Apple Pressing
- Screw the anti-rotation plate to a small piece of plywood
- Clamp the plywood to a table or counter
- Place the main press assembly into the anti-rotation plate
- Attach the included drain tube to the juice spout
- Wrap the mesh bag around the outside of the basket
- Load fruits or nuts into the basket
- Turn the handle and begin pressing—it’s that simple!
Fruit Presses at Pleasant Hill Grain
Pleasant Hill Grain offers both tabletop and full-sized fruit presses.
Check out our
page for more fruit presses and accessories. Our customer service representatives are available to answer your questions or help you place an order.