It can be difficult to decide which type of seeds to purchase. Fortunately, Preparedness Seeds carries a wide variety of options to suit different tastes and needs.
- Heirloom Vegetable Seed Collection: This collection is packed with enough seeds to grow 3/4 of an acre or 32,000 square feet of vegetables. With 16 types of vegetables included, you won’t get tired of eating the same vegetables over and over.
- Heirloom Salsa Seed Collection: Grow your own salsa with the salsa seed collection! This collection contains cilantro, four types of peppers, two types of onions, and four types of tomatoes to make delicious salsas that your family will love.
- Medicinal Herb Seed Collection: Whether you're preparing for an emergency or looking to grow your own homeopathic medicines, the medicinal herb collection is perfect for you. There are 16 different herbs included to prepare for many medical situations.
- Fruits and Such Seed Collection: This collection contains seeds for pumpkins, tomatoes, five types of melons, and three types of berries for a delicious array of fruits.
- Ancient Grains Collection: The Ancient Grains collection includes 10 grains that have been chosen for their health benefits and potential for sustainable farming.
- Sprout Seed Year Supply: These sprouts can grow in any season and will be ready to eat in two to seven days. Sprouts are rich in vitamins, protein, and fiber and contain little fat. Try using the Victorio 4-Tray Seed Sprouter to easily grow sprouts in any environment.
Preparedness Seeds’ products are always GMO free and non-hybrid. Hybridization is a process of cross pollinating different plant varieties to produce certain traits such as color and shape. This process is beneficial for commercial production, but it often reduces nutrient value, natural hardiness, and natural insect resistance. Preparedness Seeds products haven’t been altered by hybridization and will produce seeds that can be planted for the next year’s harvest.
Planting and Harvesting
Don’t have prior gardening or farming experience? Don’t worry! Preparedness Seeds’ products include detailed planting and harvesting instructions. Check out The Four Season Farm Gardener’s Cookbook or The Sprouted Kitchen cookbook for recipes and tips for home-grown produce.
Preparedness at Pleasant Hill Grain
At Pleasant Hill Grain, we're proud to offer a variety of preparedness products. Check out our
, , and . Contact our customer service representatives if you need help placing an order or have questions about our products.