TSM D-20 Stainless NSF Commercial Dehydrator
Flat Rate Shipping Note
Ground shipping is free to the 48 contiguous states for orders $75 and over, except where noted on product pages.
For orders totaling under $75, shipping and handling is $12 flat rate. (Some small items ship for $8 as noted on those product pages.)
- NSF certified
- Stainless steel construction
- LCD display of temperature, fan speed, remaining time & more
- Fully insulated for faster drying and lower energy cost
- Air flows from back to front, prevents flavor-sharing
- Adjust temperature in 1-degree increments
- 20 large rectangular wire drying racks
- Commercial warranty
- Made in USA
TSM D-20 Stainless NSF Commercial Dehydrator
The NSF-certified stainless steel TSM D-20 dehydrator is manufactured in the USA to meet the needs of small commercial food drying operations. Its programmable solid state control system allows you to create up to six custom drying programs, with each program consisting of as many as three separate temperature, time and fan-speed steps.
Custom programs let you tailor settings to the exact needs of the food or other material you're drying, and to process repeat batches without having to re-enter settings. A large touch screen control and LCD digital display with easy to follow prompts makes it easy to select settings, and settings can be edited on-the-fly at any time.
The D-20 commercial dehydrator features 1" thick insulation on top, bottom and sides to increase operating efficiency, reducing your operating cost. It will achieve a temperature of 150° F in 3 hours or less for fast, efficient jerky drying. Air flow is from back to front for even results. The front door is a removable 2-piece unit, making it easier to clean. The inner portion of the front door channels moisture through the perforations, while the outer section creates a barrier which makes moisture collection possible. A hygrometer is included for monitoring humidity levels.
“In all my years of professional experience in kitchens you guys give the best customer service I've ever encountered. Having competent service staff from other companies willing to work as hard as we do is extremely underrated and very appreciated.”– Christian G., CA
The unit has 52 square feet of drying area on 20 large rectangular wire dehydrating racks. Fully electric operation. Smooth electronic control panel wipes clean with damp cloth. Dehydrator's internal temperature range is 84° to 180°F for safe & efficient drying of all types of food. Temperature is adjustable in 1° increments and is maintained to +/- 1° of the setting.
Spacing between racks is 1.25". Any number of racks can be removed to create a drying cavity with fewer racks but more space between racks.
New touch-screen controller: This new innovation provides productivity-boosting control options and ease of use.
- Quick Start: Ideal for drying projects that need one consistent temperature for a predetermined amount of time at an optimal fan speed.
- My Recipes: Allows you to create your own customized drying projects. You can set temperature and/or fan speed adjustment profile.
- Run Fans Only: Useful as cooling sequence and for cooling dehydrator after a long heat cycle.
- Run Last Program: Runs the last program that was selected from your My Recipes list.
TSM D-20 commercial dehydrator features:
- NSF certification
- 220/240 volt, 1-phase, 50/60 Hz (a dedicated 30A circuit is called for)
- 3200 watt heating elements (4 x 800W each)
- 1" thick insulation for thermal efficiency
- 52 square feet of drying area
- Four large 7" fans for strong air flow
- Quick-detach fan/heater section
- LED display
- Displays temp setting 84°F-180°F (200°F intermittent),
- Displays accurate temperature
- Fan speed readout
- Displays elapsed time & remaining time
- Fast 3-4 hour start to finish for jerky
- 20 wire racks each 20.75” x 18” (2.6 sq. ft. per rack)
- Space between racks: 1.25"
- Space between wires within rack 3/8"
- Outside dimensions: 24”W × 26.5"D x 33.5"H (+6" leg height)
- Inside dimensions: 21.5"W x 20"D x 27"H
- Timer can be set up to 72 hours
For more details, please see the specs tab above.
Compare Commercial Dehydrators
Click to see our.
Pleasant Hill Grain offers many dehydrator choices, both commercial and consumer-use.
Pleasant Hill Grain has extensive experience with commercial dehydrating equipment. If you have questions, please email or call us. We're here as your resource, and we look forward to serving you.
This product is made in the USA!
Did we forget something? If you need more information about this product, please tell us what else you'd like to know with a quick email or live chat!
|Manufacturer Part Number||24-1023|
|Brand||The Sausage Maker|
|Height||Includes 6" Legs - 39.5"|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||170 lb.|
|Number of Fans||4|
|Nominal Fan Diameter||7"|
|Drying Area, Standard||52 sq. ft.|
|Drying Area, Maximum||52 sq. ft.|
|Housing Material||Stainless steel|
|Cord-End Plug||20 Amp (L6-20P)|
|Warranty Length||1 year|
Vendor shipped. Typical lead time is 2-3 weeks. Call for availability and for a shipping quote based on your zip code and business location with a loading dock and forklift, or a business/residential location that requires a lift-gate service. All deliveries are curbside service.
Accessories for this product:
Natural casings from LEM are made from hog and sheep. Natural casings make juicy, tender sausage, and really "pop" when you bite into them! Natural casings should be rinsed in warm water several times, then soaked in water for an hour until soft and pliable, before using. Casings are shipped in a salt brine. LEM natural casings are vailable in hanks and shorts.
"Hank" means a bundle of sausage casings. LEM hanks vary in length and diameter. Several hanks come in each package. See the table below for approximate stuffed...(More info)
The LEM edible collagen casings are ideal for making hot dogs, brats, breakfast sausage, and so much more! These beef protein casings are ready to go with no preparation necessary. LEM edible collagen casings can be used for making fresh or smoked sausages. Available in a "smoke" version that's...(More info)
Do you want to make summer sausage, bologna or salami in just two hours? With LEM high barrier casings, you can! These casings are user friendly and great for beginner sausage makers. High barrier casings are made of five layers of a nylon/poly blend. Casing must be soaked for 30-60 minutes in...(More info)
LEM non-edible collagen casings are the perfect find for a home sausage maker. Collagen middle casings shrink with your meat, so you'll have a smooth result. Soak collagen casings for 3-5 minutes in salt water prior to stuffing. Cooking temperature shouldn't exceed 180° F. Middles casings are...(More info)
LEM fibrous casings are non-edible and string tied at one end. LEM fibrous casings are great for making summer sausage, salami, bologna and other cured sausages. Soak casings in warm water for 30 minutes prior to stuffing. LEM fibrous casings are made of plant cellulose.
Each casing is...(More info)
- KoMo Classic Grain Mill
- Nutrimill Classic Grain Mill
- WonderMill Grain Mill
- Brød & Taylor Dough Proofer
- Bosch Universal Plus Mixer
- Ankarsrum Stand Mixer
- Wonder Junior Grain Mill
- Berkey Water Purifiers
- Tabletop Fruit Press
- Vitamix A2500 Ascent Blender
- OvaEasy Eggs Crystals
See product description below.