"If you love beets as much as I do that this recipe is definitely for you. It's a healthy Paleo + Vegan breakfast or snack, made with only a few ingredients. With strawberries, blackberries, banana, avocado, beets and chia seeds this smoothie bowl is just what you need to power up for the day. "
- 1 banana
- 1 c. strawberries + for the topping
- 1 c. blackberries + for the topping
- 1 small beet (cubed)
- 1/2 avocado + for the topping
- 1 c. non-dairy milk (almond, coconut, pine)
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds + for the topping
- pine nuts (optional) for the topping
Combine the banana, strawberries, blackberries, beets, avocado, and non-dairy milk in a blender (I used my Vitamix)
Puree until completely smooth - the mixture should be thick.
Add a touch more liquid if necessary to get a completely smooth texture.
Transfer to a bowl and add toppings as desired. Enjoy!
You can add whichever toppings your heart desires to customize to your tastes!