Fissler Vitaquick Set, 6.3Q + 2.6Q Cookers
Ground shipping is free to the 48 contiguous states for orders $75 and over, except where noted on product pages.
For orders totaling under $75, shipping and handling is $12 flat rate. (Some small items ship for $8 as noted on those product pages.)
- Silent and steam-free
- Works on all cooktops, including induction
- Handle locks with audible click
- Same-size pots nest for storage
- Maintenance-free main valve rinses clean
- Internal measuring scale for fast, easy reference
- German design and construction quality
- 2.6Q frying pan
- 6.3Q pot
- Pressure lid
Fissler Vitaquick Set, 6.3Q + 2.6Q Cookers
Young, modern, ingenious—this is not your grandma's pressure cooker! With its sleek design and innovative construction, Fissler's Vitaquick pressure cooker line is perfect for newcomers to pressure cooking and pros alike. These high quality pressure cookers are some of the easiest to use and clean on the market. Silent under pressure, with foolproof safety features, Vitaquick is 100% made in Germany, fully dishwasher safe, and carries a 3-year warranty.
This set by Fissler includes a 6.3 quart pressure cooker, 2.6 quart pressure skillet, and a pressure lid. Diameter of each is 8.7 inches (22cm).
With Vitaquick, you save up to 70% of the regular cooking time and as much as 50% of the energy used in conventional cooking. Using Vitaquick pressure cookers is a great way of achieving a balanced diet while saving precious time and energy. Conventional cooking methods cause many vitamins and minerals to be destroyed or released in the cooking liquid. Vitaquick pressure cookers require less cooking liquid and cook faster, preserving food’s nutritional value.
“Best pressure cooker ever! ”– Thomas K, TX
Vitaquick pressure cookers produce no unnerving rattling or hissing while under normal operating pressure. And once the valve locks into place, hardly any steam escapes into the air during the cooking process, keeping the kitchen cool and odor-free.
A large blue indicator shows the cooking setting easily, with just a glance. Cook at the more gentle level for delicate ingredients like fish, fine vegetables and desserts. The higher-speed setting cooks bean soups, stews and meat in a third of the regular cooking time.
You'll love the ease with which the Vitaquick lid attaches, and its audible click that says "I'm locked on." The handle detaches quickly if you wish. Plus, their sleek conical shape allows all Vitaquick pressure cookers of the same diameter to stack together for compact storage—just a couple of the many ways in which Fissler has combined innovation with practicality in the Vitaquick pressure cooker family.
Thanks to its CookStar™ base, the Vitaquick can be used on all kinds of stoves, including induction. The internationally-patented CookStar™ all-stove base features a highly conductive 6mm aluminum core that's fully clad with high-quality stainless steel. The CookStar™ base conserves energy and provides perfect heat distribution, eliminating hot spots.
Vitaquick® pressure cookers exceed the minimum safety requirements of Europe and the United States with patented innovative features including...
Fissler Vitaquick safety engineering
- Euromatic safety valve: With the perfection of the automatic Euromatic valve, every Vitaquick pressure cooker offers a high degree of safety with convenience and reliability. The valve only engages once the handle is properly locked, and it ensures a safe build-up of pressure and opening of the lid by automatically closing once the oxygen has escaped. The valve also automatically releases any excess pressure to maintain a safe level at any time.
- Advanced interlocking lid: The stainless steel lid locks into place automatically when closed, creating a tight seal, and pressure can only build if the lid is put on correctly and locked on the cooker, thanks to new safety nubs built into the lid. Vitaquick lid handles feature a super-clear visual indicator that turns from red to green when the lid is properly placed and locked. It is impossible for the lid to come off or to be taken off with pressure inside.
- Redesigned safety gasket: Vitaquick is equipped with a redesigned safety gasket made of high grade silicone, which features sections that are specifically designed to release pressure as a third line of defense against over-pressurization.
- Automatic steam release: If the temperature in the cooker increases too much, the automatic steam release function in the main control valve permits steam to escape and thus limits the temperature and pressure.
- Residual pressure block: The cooker can only be opened if it has been depressurized completely.
You may also be interested in the German-made and Swiss-made Kuhn Rikon Duromatic pressure cooker lines.
Pressure Cookers Buying Guide
Click to see our.
This product is made in Germany!
Did we forget something? If you need more information about this product, please tell us what else you'd like to know with a quick email or live chat!
|Manufacturer Part Number||600-300-12-0000|
|Capacity (volume)||Set of 2, 2.6 qt. and 6.3 qt.|
|Material||18/10 stainless steel, Aluminum|
|Warranty Length||3 years|
Accessories for this product:
A specially developed cleaning agent for stainless steel, brass, copper, nickel, and ceramic stove tops. This cleaner will clean the inside and shine the outside of your cooker. Nonabrasive, nontoxic and 95% biodegradable. 5 oz tube. Our cleaner works on All Clad stainless, Le Creuset, Chantal and all other commercial stainless cookware.
Note: For some unknown reason, the directions on the tube omit the "rubbing" step. This is not a wipe on/rinse off product, despite the tube's directions. It is a cleaning paste, some...(More info)
- In Pressure Cooker Perfection the editors at America's Test Kitchen demystify an appliance that to many home cooks remains intimidating (but shouldn't). Modern pressure cookers are safer, quieter, more reliable, and more user-friendly than old-fashioned jiggle-top models. And they can prepare a wide range of foods–everything from barbecue to risotto–in record time.Cooking under pressure results in better-tasting dishes because every drop of flavor is trapped in the sealed pot. This fact, combined with the shorter cooking... (More info)
- The OXO Silicone Egg Rack can be placed in a pan, pressure cooker or multi-cooker to hold nine eggs while cooking. Made of silicone, the rack has a high heat resistance. The egg rack doubles as a trivet for serving hot dishes, or as a drying rack for Easter eggs!Lay an egg rack over the top of a layer of eggs, to cook multiple layers of eggs at once. (More info)
PHG provides product-giveaway sweepstakes entries to all submitters of reviews, a program which also accepts entries without purchase. Take advantage of this program for repeated opportunities to win great PHG products! Nature of review does not influence odds of winning. Full contest rules are available here. All reviews are by verified buyers.
- KoMo Classic Grain Mill
- Nutrimill Classic Grain Mill
- WonderMill Grain Mill
- Brød & Taylor Dough Proofer
- Bosch Universal Plus Mixer
- Ankarsrum Stand Mixer
- Wonder Junior Grain Mill
- Berkey Water Purifiers
- Tabletop Fruit Press
- Vitamix A2500 Ascent Blender
- OvaEasy Eggs Crystals
You'll find many exceptional bargains on our Clearance page. They change almost daily, and many items are virtually new. Don't miss out on a gem!
See product description below.