"This was a great experience from beginning to end, items were exactly as advertised and they were shipped very quickly. Will definitely purchase from Pleasant Hill Grain again. Perfect!"
— Mike T., ID
- Silent and steam-free
- Works on all cooktops, including induction
- Handle locks with audible click
- Same-size pots nest for storage
- Maintenance-free main valve rinses clean
- Internal measuring scale for fast, easy reference
- Both pressure and glass lids
- German design and construction quality
Fissler Vitaquick Pressure Set 4.2Q
Grill, sear, fry, sauté, steam, and pressure cook with this set. The pan is equipped with the patented Novogrill frying surface for oil-less grilling, the energy-saving CookStar base, and comes with a pressure lid, glass lid, and steamer basket for versatility. 4.2 quart capacity.
Young, modern, ingenious.—this is not your grandma's pressure cooker! With its sleek design and innovative construction, the Vitaquick pressure cooker line is perfect for both newcomers to pressure cooking and pros alike. These high quality pressure cookers are some of the easiest to use and clean on the market. Silent under pressure, with foolproof safety features, Vitaquick is 100% made in Germany, fully dishwasher safe, and comes with a 3-year warranty.
With Vitaquick, you save up to 70% of the regular cooking time and as much as 50% of the energy used in conventional cooking. Using Vitaquick pressure cookers is a great way of achieving a balanced diet while saving precious time and energy. Conventional cooking methods cause many vitamins and minerals to be destroyed or released in the cooking liquid. Vitaquick pressure cookers require less cooking liquid and cook faster, preserving food’s nutritional value.
With Vitaquick pressure cookers there's no unnerving rattling or hissing while under normal operating pressure. And once the valve locks into place, hardly any steam escapes into the air during the cooking process, keeping the kitchen cool and odor-free.
A large blue indicator shows the cooking setting easily, with just a glance. Cook at the more gentle level for delicate ingredients like fish, fine vegetables and desserts. The higher-speed setting cooks bean soups, stews and meat in a third of the regular cooking time.
You'll love the ease with which the Vitaquick lid attaches, and its audible click that says "I'm locked on." The handle detaches quickly if you wish. Plus, their sleek conical shape allows all Vitaquick pressure cookers of the same diameter to stack together for compact storage—just a couple of the many ways in which Fissler has combined innovation with practicality in the Vitaquick pressure cooker family.
Thanks to its CookStar™ base, the Vitaquick can be used on all kinds of stoves, including induction. The internationally-patented CookStar™ all-stove base features a highly conductive 6mm aluminum core that's fully clad with high-quality stainless steel. The CookStar™ base conserves energy and provides perfect heat distribution, eliminating hot spots.
Vitaquick® pressure cookers exceed the minimum safety requirements of Europe and the United States with patented innovative features including...
Fissler Vitaquick safety engineering
- Euromatic safety valve: With the perfection of the automatic Euromatic valve, every Vitaquick pressure cooker offers a high degree of safety with convenience and reliability. The valve only engages once the handle is properly locked, and it ensures a safe build-up of pressure and opening of the lid by automatically closing once the oxygen has escaped. The valve also automatically releases any excess pressure to maintain a safe level at any time.
- Advanced interlocking lid: The stainless steel lid locks into place automatically when closed, creating a tight seal, and pressure can only build if the lid is put on correctly and locked on the cooker, thanks to new safety nubs built into the lid. Vitaquick lid handles feature a super-clear visual indicator that turns from red to green when the lid is properly placed and locked. It is impossible for the lid to come off or to be taken off with pressure inside.
- Redesigned safety gasket: Vitaquick is equipped with a redesigned safety gasket made of high grade silicone, which features sections that are specifically designed to release pressure as a third line of defense against over-pressurization.
- Automatic steam release: If the temperature in the cooker increases too much, the automatic steam release function in the main control valve permits steam to escape and thus limits the temperature and pressure.
- Residual pressure block: The cooker can only be opened if it has been depressurized completely.
This 4.2 quart cooker's solid construction and low, wide design make browning simple, and you'll appreciate its well-engineered automatic lock and pressure valve features. Cook food to perfection in faster, more efficiently, and with more nutrients. You're going to love Fissler Vitaquick!
Did we forget something? If you need more information about this product, please tell us what else you'd like to know with a quick email or live chat!
|Product Weight||8-3/4 lb.|
|Material||18/10 stainless steel|
|Warranty Length||3 years|
By Nikki D., WA on 6/7/2016 - Verified BuyerI've used Fagor and WMF, but for me everything really comes together with Fissler. I actually can't think of anything I'd change, and that's pretty unusual for me. If you're particular about function, appearance, longevity... I recommend Fissler as highly as any brand in my kitchen.2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Adding to Basket...
Added to Basket!View or edit your basket.
I'm sorry, please try again.
See product description below.