TSM D-14 Stainless Commercial Dehydrator
Free Shipping Notes
Ground shipping is free to the 48 contiguous states for orders $75 and over, except where noted on product pages.
For orders totaling under $75, shipping and handling is $9.95. (Some small items ship for $3.99 as noted on those product pages.)
Why Buy from PHG?
- Quality, curated product selection
- Prompt, personal customer service
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- LCD display of temperature, fan speed, remaining time & more
- Air flows from back to front, preventing flavor-sharing
- Adjust temperature in 1-degree increments
- Fully insulated for faster drying and lower energy cost
- 14 large stainless wire drying trays
- Made in USA
TSM D-14 Stainless Commercial Dehydrator
Supply note: We drop ship the TSM D-14 dehydrator and TSM is currently out of stock. TSM expects to have it back in stock in early September.
The stainless steel insulated D-14 dehydrator is manufactured in the USA to meet the needs of small commercial food drying operations, as well as home users. Its programmable solid state control system allows you to create up to eight custom drying programs, with each program consisting of as many as five separate temperature, time and fan-speed steps (high/med/low speeds).
Custom programs let you tailor settings to the exact needs of the food or other material you're drying, and to process repeat batches without having to re-enter settings. A large four-line LCD digital display with easy to follow prompts makes it easy to select settings, and setting can be edited on-the-fly at any time.
The D-14 commercial dehydrator will achieve a temperature of 150° F in 3 hours or less for fast, efficient production. Air flow is from back to front for even results. You get over 36 square feet of drying area on 14 large rectangular wire dehydrating racks. Operation is fully electronic, and the smooth control panel wipes clean with a damp cloth. The dehydrator's internal temperature range is 84° to 180°F (200°F intermittent) for safe & efficient drying of all types of food. Temperature is adjustable in 1 degree increments and is maintained to +/- 1 degree of the setting.
“I found exactly what I needed at a very good price. It was shipped promptly and arrived in perfect condition. Good prices, good service. I'll absolutely buy from Pleasant Hill Grain again.”– Kathy B., AZ
The D14 is the only dehydrator in its size range, offering great performance at a reasonable price.
The dehydrator's stainless steel cabinet is insulated with 3/8" commercial grade fiberglass board in the sides and top to keep heat where you need it, lowering your energy costs and speeding cycle times. It can be ordered with your choice of two different types of racks: Chromed steel with 3/4" holes between wires, or stainless steel with 3/8" holes.
Rack spacing: Spacing between racks is 1-1/8". Any number of racks can be removed to create a drying cavity with fewer racks and more space between racks.
New touch-screen controller: This new innovation provides control options and ease of use never before offered in a dehydrator of this size.
- Quick start: Ideal for drying projects that need one consistent temperature for a predetermined amount of time at an optimal fan speed.
- My recipes: Allows you to create your own customized drying projects. You can set temperature and/or fan speed adjustment profile.
- Run fans only: Useful as a cooling sequence for product that needs cooling before removal. Also can be used to cool dehydrator after a long heat cycle.
- Run last program: Runs the last program that was selected from your My Recipes list. Will display the user entered name of program in space below icon.
TSM D-14 Commercial Dehydrator Specifications:
- 220 Volt, 60 Hz. 1-phase (requires 25 amp dedicated circuit)
- 3200 watt heating elements (4 x 800W each)
- Four 7-3/4" fans for strong air flow
- Four 3-speed motors (low medium & high speeds)
- Quick-detach fan/heater section
- LED display shows: Temp setting 84°F-180°F (200°F intermittent), actual temp, fan speed, elapsed time & time remaining
- 15-18 lb. jerky capacity (varies with weight and cut size of meat)
- 14 wire racks each 20.75” x 18” (2.6 sq. ft. per rack)
- Space between racks: 1-1/8"
- Space between wires within rack (choose 3/4" chrome or 3/8" from models listed below)
- Timer can be set up to 72 hours
For more details, please see the specs tab above.
The D-14 has not been submitted for NSF certification. We have many customers using the commercially-warranted D14 to make jerky and other dried foods for sale, but regulations governing commercial food equipment specs vary widely between localities so producers need to confirm suitability before ordering if this will be a concern.
The D-14 comes with stainless racks.
Compare Commercial Dehydrators
Click to see our.
Pleasant Hill Grain has extensive experience with commercial dehydrating equipment. If you have questions, please email or call us. We're here as your resource, and we look forward to serving you.
This product is made in the USA!
Did we forget something? If you need more information about this product, please tell us what else you'd like to know with a quick email or live chat!
|Manufacturer Part Number||24-1022|
|Brand||The Sausage Maker|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||103 lb.|
|Number of Fans||4|
|Nominal Fan Diameter||7.75"|
|Drying Area, Standard||36 sq. ft.|
|Drying Area, Maximum||36 sq. ft.|
|Housing Material||Stainless steel|
|Speeds||3 Speed Motor|
|Cord-End Plug||20 Amp (L6-20P)|
|Warranty Length||1 year|
Vendor shipped. Typical lead time is 2-3 weeks. Call for availability and for a shipping quote based on your zip code and business location with a loading dock and forklift, or a business/residential location that requires a lift-gate service. All deliveries are curbside service.
The D-14 is not in stock and typically has a 2 to 3 week build lead time before it is available to ship. Once available to ship, the unit will ship by truck. We will contact you with the carrier name and provide the Pro # for tracking the shipment. Depending on your location in the U.S., please allow 3-10 business days for delivery.
See product description below.