"This was a great experience from beginning to end, items were exactly as advertised and they were shipped very quickly. Will definitely purchase from Pleasant Hill Grain again. Perfect!"
— Mike T., ID
No More Bricks Book
Add whole grains to your diet the easy way with delicious homemade bread for sandwiches, bread bowls, pizza, sweet rolls, and more. This user friendly guide will help you...
- Make better bread with any type of mixer or machine
- Choose the batch size you need without guesswork
- Scale recipes for one, two, three or six loaves
- Understand all the how-to's and why-to's of whole grain bread, from grinding your own fresh flour to slicing your bread
- Lower your grocery bill and calorie count with bread-based meals
- Discover brickbuster secrets and which rules you should un-learn
- How to freeze bread or dough for freshness & convenience
- Gain confidence in creating your own recipes
- Learn fun, easy & creative bread shaping variations
Also included is a Quick Start Guide that helps you begin making delicious bread right away. Even the most stubborn white-bread-only eaters have grown to love whole grains using the techniques in this book. You can too!
Paperback, 146 pages.
No More Bricks: Table of Contents
Quick Start Guide........ 1
Introduction: From White-Bread Eater to Brick Maker to Book Writer......... 3
PART ONE - BREAD CLASS
Chapter One: Breadmaking Methods.....11
Chapter Two: Getting to Know Grains & Flours.....17
Chapter Three: Tools & Equipment.....39
Chapter Four: Ingredients.....57
Chapter Five: How to Make Great Whole Grain Bread....67
Chapter Six: Tips, Tricks, & Troubleshooting.............89
PART TWO - MASTER RECIPES & VARIATIONS
Chapter Seven: Master Recipes.....103
Chapter Eight: Loaf Breads......113
Chapter Nine: Rolls, Buns, & Bowls.....121
Chapter Ten: Meals-in-a-Loaf.....127
Chapter Eleven: Sweet & Savory Treats.....137
Did we forget something? If you need more information about this product, please tell us what else you'd like to know with a quick email or live chat!
Adding to Basket...
Added to Basket!View or edit your basket.
I'm sorry, please try again.
See product description below.