Pleasant Hill Grain
- items in your basket
Talk to a Product Expert!
- 16 radishes
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Freshly-ground unrefined sea salt
- Wash and chop radishes into 1/4″ pieces. Set aside.
- Melt butter over medium-high heat in a wide skillet. When the butter starts to foam, add the radishes and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Stirring frequently, cook the radishes until the skins start to blister slightly.
- Sprinkle the blistered radishes with chopped parsley and season with salt to your taste. Serve warm.
Share this post:
Return to blog
Back to top
"Well, I just want to say you guys are terrific! Your prices are great, the products are top of the line, but most importantly to me, the service is perfect. Thanks a bunch!"
— Dakota, NM