The SoyaJoy™ G4 Soy milk Maker is designed based on over 14 years experience with the best-selling SoyaJoy and subsequent soy milk maker models. The SoyaJoy G4 not only retains all tried and true features of the earlier SoyaJoy G3, but also adds great new features and functions. Recent medical studies have shown that the components of the soybean are highly valuable in the fight against cancer, high cholesterol, osteoporosis and the symptoms of menopause. The new SoyaJoy G4 lets you harness these benefits easily and economically.
SoyaJoy’s long experience with three prior generations of SoyaJoy soy milk makers has been pre-programmed into the six one-button functions, which enable the microprocessor and the sensors to continuously monitor and control the grinding and heating process to make perfect milks, soups, or porridges. Just add the ingredients and water and press one of the function buttons. The machine will do the rest and beep to let you know it's done!
Super economical: With the SoyaJoy G4 soy milk machine you can enjoy this delicious nutritional powerhouse quickly and easily. It makes soymilk so economically that you'll be able to make all you want without concern for the cost. To make 1.5 quarts you will only need 1/2 cup of dry soybeans. With the amazing savings compared to commercially produced soy milk, the SoyaJoy G4 will pay for itself very quickly, then continue to pay savings dividends for years.
The SoyaJoy G4 also makes nut milks, including almond milk!
- Microprocessor-controlled with five pre-programmed function buttons, each optimized for making milk from beans, grains, seeds or unlimited combinations of them.
- All stainless steel construction for the grinding and cooking chamber. Easy to clean. No food color stains.
- Although soaked beans make better soy milk, this machine is powerful enough to use dry beans as well.
- Makes raw milks, including nut milks, as well as hot soups and porridge. More versatile than any other soy milk maker.
- Enhanced cooking cycle for better taste and digestion. Soy milk is cooked for over 20 minutes above 200º F. to ensure the inactivation of the enzyme inhibitors.
- 1.7 quarts (liter) capacity, the largest on the market. Stainless steel cooking pot has Min./Max. water level marks.
- Perfect Grind™ design performs perfect grinding of beans, seeds, or grains to achieve higher milk yield.
- Fourth Generation (G4) filter-less design for easy use and cleaning. No loose parts to install and clean.
- Easy to use: Add water and beans (or seeds and grains) directly to the stainless steel cooking pot.
- Water level sensor, temperature sensor, and overflow sensor working with solid-state power control to ensure intelligent cooking with no boil-over and no burning milk/soup/porridge at bottom.
Package includes a measuring cup, a cleaning pad, user manual with recipes, a stainless sieve, and a pitcher.
Capacity: 1.7 Quarts, will make two batches before cool-down.
|Product Weight||5 lb.|
|Shipping Weight||6-1/2 lb.|
|Housing Material||Stainless steel|
|Cord-End Plug||Std. 120V|
|Warranty Length||1 year|
|Country of Manufacture||China|