"At every turn, your positive attitude and outstanding orientation to customer satisfaction made this the buying experience that has set the standard for me for how a company should work with a customer."
— Jim Ballard, World Cup Coffee Shop, NC
Help/FAQ for Those Creating a Registry
How do I create a registry at PleasantHillGrain?
- It’s easy: anyone can create a registry. First, create an account at PleasantHillGrain.com (all you need to do is enter your name, email address, and a password).
- When you are in “My Account”, click the “My Gift Registry” option.
- Enter basic information about your special event. Some information is required (e.g., event date) and other information is optional (a message your guests will see when viewing the registry). You can also choose whether to have your registry findable to anyone who searches for a registry on our site, or only have it visible to those who know your registry’s unique URL.
How do I add an item to my registry?
- Once you are logged into your account and have created a gift registry, next to each product on our site will be an option to “Add to Registry”.
How do I register for more than one item, set a priority, and add notes?
- When you view your registry in “My Account” and then “My Gift Registry”, you can set a priority for each item, list the quantity desired, as well as list a note for each item. You will be able to see how many items have been purchased for you, and you can also manually adjust the “quantity received” number if needed.
How do I share my registry with others?
- When viewing your registry in your PleasantHillGrain.com account, one of the options is to “Share Your Registry”. We provide the ability to share view Twitter, Facebook, or Email. You can also list the URL for your registry on your wedding web site.
- In addition, if you chose to have your registry “public”, your friends and guests can search for your name on our registry page: PleasantHillGrain.com/registry
How do I remove an item to my registry?
- Go to your account and choose “My Gift Registry”.
- You will see the list of items you’ve added to your registry. Next to each one is the option to “remove”.
What items should I register for?
- We know planning for a wedding or special event involves lots of decisions, and we want to help lighten the decision-making load for you:
- Browsing our web site is simple via our categories.
- Feel free to contact our Customer Service to ask questions about any of our products! Our CSR’s would be happy to talk with you.
- We only carry top quality products that we use and like – which is one way we are different from mega-ecommerce web sites where anyone can list and sell various products.
Return to the PleasantHillGrain.com Registry Page.