An excellent DVD by Bill Buero, professional meat cutter, avid hunter and excellent teacher. Bill owned one of the largest deer processing shops in southeast Michigan for twenty years, processing thousands of deer each year. He's seen it all, developed his own simple methods of processing, and now he's revealing his secrets as he retires his knives.
"With thousands of repeat customers, quality has always been priority-one!" - Bill
• Easy 4-step field dressing method
• Learn how to avoide breaking the bladder
• Step-by-step method for skinning your deer
• Learn to keep the hair off your meat
• Easily pull the parts without using a saw
• Learn the shapes of the bones
• Excellent double-wrapping techniques we developed as we didn't like rewrapping "leakers"
• No more mystery cuts, learn your cuts of meat and the different uses of each cut
• Learn what to keep, what to grind, what to throw away, and why
• Learn how not to get cut with a knife - Don't let the knife say "I gotcha"
|Shipping Weight||3 oz|