"I have never before received such prompt service when ordering any item from a company. I placed my order late in the afternoon and had exactly what I ordered in my mailbox less than 48 hours later. It was a pleasure doing business with you."
— Sue Belair, WI
- Withstands sudden temperature extremes from -4°F to 212°F
- Impact and chip resistant glass
- Nonporous Duralex glass does not absorb liquid
- Stackable for convenient and space saving storage
- Made in France
Duralex Picardie Clear Tumbler, Set of 18
Founded in 1939, Duralex has manufactured tempered glassware and tabletop products for over eighty years in La Chapelle-Saint-Mesmin in the very heart of France. Since 1939, when Duralex invented the glass tempering process, the name Duralex has been associated with toughened glassware, utilizing their proprietary process. With the help of continuous investments and commitment to quality, Duralex has reached a level of excellence that makes its products recognized throughout the world. Duralex is and will always remain a true French manufacturer of glassware and tabletop products, and is the only glass manufacturer that makes 100% of their products in France.
“Got tired of cheap glasses that broke easily, so decided to invest in these Picardie clear tumblers. LOVE THEM! They have fallen on our hardwood floors, yet not one has broken. They look great. Easy care too.”
– Andrea W., NE
Set of 18 glasses known as the "original French tumblers", the tempered Picardie glasses are functional, stylish and they feel extremely comfortable in your hand. Named after the Picardie province in northern France, this region is the heartland of French gothic cathedrals.
Both impact and chip resistant, Picardie tumblers are extremely durable and ideal for everyday use, and they even stack for convenience! Manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -4°F to 212°F, these glasses are suitable for hot or cold liquids.
- Shock resistant: Duralex glass is manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -4°F to 212°F and is suitable for hot or cold liquids.
- Safety: If broken by strong shock, Duralex breaks into small pieces, minimizing the risk of injury.
- Hygienic: Nonporous Duralex glass does not absorb liquid.
- Stackable: Duralex bowls are stackable for convenient and space saving storage.
- Top quality: Constant quality control guarantees excellence and built-in durability ensures that Duralex products will maintain their look for many years.
- Microwave and dishwasher safe.
Set includes: Six 8.75-oz, six 12-oz and six 16.87-oz tumblers.
“Your customer service is the best. All companies could learn from you and your employees. Very courteous and prompt.”
– Stacey, SD
Did we forget something? If you need more information about this product, please tell us what else you'd like to know with a quick email or live chat!
Got tired of cheap glasses that broke easily, so decided to invest in these Picardie clear tumblers. LOVE THEM! They have fallen on our hardwood floors, yet not one has broken. They look great. Easy care too.1 person found this review helpful. Did you?
My Duralex glass ware are perfect for my bar.1 person found this review helpful. Did you?
|Capacity||8.7 oz., 12 oz., 17 oz.|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
Use & Care
See product description below.