"My wife and I do a lot of online ordering and we have seldom dealt with a merchant as conscientious and professional as your organization. Thank you for your patience and outstanding customer service. "
— Chuck Hall, CA
- Apple Presses
- Apple Grinders
- Bread Makers
- Canning Equipment
- Coffee & Espresso
- Deep Fryers
- Dehydrator Attachments
- Dehydrator Replacement Parts
- Dough Proofers
- Electric Knives
- Electric Skillets
- Food Processors
- Grain Mills & Flakers
- Hot Water Dispensers & Kettles
- Ice Cream Makers & Tools
- Kitchen Scales
- KitchenAid Attachments
- Knife Sharpeners
- Meat Processing
- Ovens & Roasters
- Panini Presses & Grills
- Pasta Makers
- Popcorn Poppers
- Pressure Cookers
- Rice & Slow Cookers
- Slicers & Mandolines
- Sous Vide Water Ovens
- Soy & Nut Milk Makers
- Stone Ovens
- Toasters & Toaster Ovens
- Tomato & Food Strainers
- Tortilla Presses
- Vacuum Sealers
- Waffle & Pizzelle Makers
- Water Purifiers
- Wine Presses
- Yogurt Makers
Customize your Results
- Filter Pro Dehydrator $149.99
- L'Equip 528 Dehydrator, GRAY $119.99
- Nesco FD-2000 Digital Square Dehydrator $219.99
- Nesco FD-1018A Dehydrator w/Book $139.95
- Nesco FD-1040 Digital Dehydrator $139.95
- Nesco FD-77DT Digital Dehydrator $99.99
- Nesco FD-60 Digital Dehydrator $64.99
- Nesco FD-75PR Digital Dehydrator $69.99
- Nesco FD-80 Dehydrator $74.99
- Excalibur 2900 9-Tray Dehydrator $219.95 - $234.95
- Excalibur 3500 5-Tray Dehydrator (w/o timer) $199.95
- Excalibur 3526T 5-Tray Dehydrator (timer) $249.95
- Excalibur 3900 9-Tray Dehydrator (w/o timer) $249.95
- Excalibur 3926T 9-Tray Dehydrator (timer) $299.95
- Excalibur D500 5-Tray Dehydrator (timer) $314.95 - $349.95
- Excalibur D500S 5-Tray Dehydrator $399.95
- Excalibur D900 9-Tray Dehydrator (timer) $359.95 - $399.95
- Excalibur D900SHD 9-Tray Dehydrator $499.95
- Excalibur EXC10EL Stainless Commercial Dehydrator $999.95
- Weston P1000 Stainless Dehydrator $283.99
- TSM D-10 Dehydrator $509.95 - $629.95
- TSM D-14 Stainless Commercial Dehydrator $3,199.95 - $3,499.95
- TSM D-20 Stainless NSF Commercial Dehydrator $5,655.95
- Harvest Saver CDS R5 Commercial Food Dehydrator $14,410.00 - $15,048.00
- L'Equip 2-Pack Trays $19.99
- L'Equip Mesh Sheet, Single $2.00
- 1000-Series Extra Trays, Set of 2 $14.95
- 1000-Series Fruit Leather Sheets $5.99 - $8.95
- 1000-Series Mesh Sheets $5.99 - $8.95
- Filter Pro 2-Pack Trays $22.99 - $24.99
- Filter Pro Yogurt Cups (4) $5.99
- FD-80 Trays, Set of 2 $13.99
- FD-80 Mesh Sheets, Set of 2 $6.99
- FD-75 Trays, Set of 2 $13.99
- Snackmaster Trays Set of 2 $13.99
- Snackmaster Mesh Set of 2 $5.99
- Excalibur Clear Door for 5-Tray Dehydrators $24.99
- Snackmaster Fruit Leather Trays Set/2 $5.99
- Excalibur Mesh Sheet $4.75
- Poly Mesh Screen D-10 Single $11.95
- Chrome Rack for D-14, Single $16.99
- Stainless Rack for D-14/D-20, Single $44.99
- Teflon Sheet 18x20.75 inches, Single $8.99
- Poly Mesh 18.5x20.75 Inches, Single $15.99
- Teflon Sheet $6.99
- L'Equip Fruit Leather Tray, 10-Pack $15.99
Dehydrator Replacement Parts
Quality and Value in Food Dehydrators
There are many low quality food dehydrators on the market that don’t perform well or last long. We offer quality home and commercial dehydrators from solid companies with strong warranties. In addition to good construction, smart design makes a big difference in a dehydrator. Low, steady heat is used in food dehydration to evaporate moisture, while air circulation moves moist air away from the food. To avoid uneven drying and reduce or eliminate the need for tray rotation, the dehydrator must provide uniform airflow across every part of each tray.
Drying Foods & More
People are often surprised by the variety of foods (as well as non-food items) that can be dried in a modern food dehydrator. Fruits and vegetables are very popular selections. Apples, bananas and berries are familiar examples, but you can also dry items like melons and rhubarb. You may have heard of drying tomatoes and peppers, but zucchini and pumpkin are good too! Now that you’re dreaming of the possibilities, experiment beyond fruits and vegetables. How about jerky, hiking mixtures, or fish? Don’t stop with edibles: Herbs, flowers, potpourri, and dozens of natural craft ideas are fun too!
Nesco/American Harvest: A Dehydrating Leader
The American Harvest circular models are very popular: the FD-1018A, the FD-1040, and the FD-75. All three of these models have the ability to adjust temperature and vary the number of trays used. These dehydrators automatically adjust their air flow to the number of trays are in use. The American Harvest FD-1018A has a powerful 2,400 RPM motor, eight included trays, and can be expanded to thirty for a whopping thirty square feet of drying surface! Deanna DeLong's 160 page recipe and instruction book, How to Dry Foods is a great resource and it’s included with the FD-1018A.
The American Harvest FD-1040 includes four trays, expandable to twenty, and features a top-mounted fan and heater that prevents liquids from ever dripping on the heater or motor. Similarly, the FD-75 comes with a top-mounted motor and heater, but instead of solid white, this dehydrator comes in white with gray flecks.
The American Harvest FD-80 comes with four removable trays and allows you to add more, up to a total of eight. Just as on the circular models, the air pressure adjusts automatically to the number of trays you’re using. This model features a 700 watt heater and quiet, top mounted fan and is available in a marbled gray color. All American Harvest dehydrators include a 52 page recipe & instruction book.
Parallex Dehydrating by Excalibur
Excalibur dehydrators provide a range of quality choices in a variety of colors, size, and power. All Excalibur models are built in the USA, and have exceptionally solid case and tray construction. The trays are removable, so you have full access to the cabinet and can use it as a low temperature oven, which is ideal for proofing dough or incubating yogurt, as well as other cooking and baking tasks. In fact, with the food trays removed you can even use it to dry wet boots!
The patented Parallex airflow system in each Excalibur dehydrator allows fresh, dry air to circulate from the back to the front of the machine which keeps your food from picking up flavors of food drying on other trays. Equally dry and uniform airflow is delivered to every part of each tray, eliminating tray rotation. The polycarbonate and stainless steel cabinets are opaque to block light and prevent your food from being robbed of nutrients. All surfaces that are in contact with food are dishwasher safe and BPA-free.
The Excalibur 3926T and Excalibur 3900 have nine trays, a 7 inch fan, and 600-watt heater while the Excalibur 3526 and 3500 have five trays, a 5 inch fan, and 440-watt heater. The 3926T and 3526T both include timers. Featuring these same features are the Excalibur D900 and Excalibur D500. These have the respective fan and heater sizes for nine trays and five trays, as well as a timer. And with these models you can select from six striking colors or a stainless steel finish, plus receive the 192 page Preserve It Naturally book. These Excalibur dehydrators are very easy to clean and have full-grip handles. The Excalibur 2900 shares the same features as the other nine-tray cabinet style models with a timer and comes in black. Each of these machines comes with the 32 page Excalibur Dehydrator Drying Guide, plus a stick-resistant mesh screen for each included tray.
The L'Equip Food Dehydrator: Stackability & Filtration
The L’Equip Filter Pro dehydrator uses a 530-watt heater with a 4.5 inch fan, and while it comes with six trays you can add more to a maximum of twenty, providing twenty four square feet of drying surface. Four of the Filter Pro's trays are a standard 1 inch depth, and two trays are 1.5 inches deep for drying thicker foods. The L'Equip Filter Pro features an innovative removable filter that cleans incoming air.
The stainless steel Weston P1000 food dehydrator has chrome plated steel racks, a large 1,000 watt heating element, strong 7 inch fan and ten hour timer. Running the Weston dehydrator is simple, and cleaning up afterward is easy. It supplies uniform circulation for even drying and little or no tray rotation. Using our optional yogurt cups, you can even make yogurt in the Weston food dehydrator.
Does someone you know love beef jerky (or venison jerky)? Be sure to see the Jerky Works kit, or the larger Jerky Cannon. Both make it so quick and easy to make smooth, uniform jerky strips. We also offer jerky seasonings in a variety of mouth-watering flavors. You can.
Stainless Steel Commercial Food Dehydrators
In addition to home food drying machines, we also offer TSM D-14, TSM-20, and CDS R5 are all made in the USA; they have commercial-use warranties, and NSF-certified models are available. Click the links above for any of these commercial food dehydrators, and contact our commercial sales department if you have questions about these quality machines for the food drying production needs of your business.. Our stainless steel commercial
Buying a Food Dehydrator at Pleasant Hill Grain
Pleasant Hill Grain provides a superior online shopping experience for home and kitchen products. We’re a factory authorized dealer for every dehydrator we offer, and also carry a wide selection of appliances and cook’s tools. Most items are stocked at our location for fast and reliable shipping to you. Have questions? Please call us at the number below—we’d love to help you select a food dehydrator that’s perfect for your needs!